Quickly switch between any of our global proxies in Firefox or Chrome using our browser add-on.
- Imports all proxy settings directly from your WonderProxy account
- Easy to navigate, even with hundreds of proxies
- Remembers your username and password
- Switch between proxies in seconds
- Specify domains to include or exclude from proxied traffic
- Add arbitrary HTTP header
- Works with Firefox and Chrome
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get it?
Why does it want so many permissions?
Browsers (correctly) consider setting a proxy to be a very privileged action, since you're voluntarily sending all your browsing information to another computer! In this case it's required since we are - by design - setting your proxy information.
How do I import proxies?
How do I set my password?
After installation, click on the WonderProxy Switcher icon in your browser. Select Settings, and enter your username & password in the default credentials section.
Why is it blinking red?
You've set a reminder. This is helpful if you're prone to setting a proxy and forgetting about it.
How much does it cost?
The extensions are available for free.