Microsoft Edge, IE, Chrome & Opera
These settings are stored by Microsoft Windows. Other applications such as Microsoft Outlook may also follow them. Ensure these settings do not remain in place beyond your testing to avoid routing unnecessary traffic through the proxy network.
- From Internet Explorer's Start menu (or windows icon), select Settings.
- Select the Network & Internet (Wi-Fi, airplane mode, VPN) tab
- Click the Proxy menu item
- Scroll down to the Manual Proxy Setup
- Toggle the Use a proxy server button
- Enter the hostname for the desired HTTP proxy in the Address box (
london.wonderproxy.comfor example), and the appropriate port number (such as
- Click Save
- Go to your browser and enter a URL. At the prompt, enter your WonderProxy username and proxy token.
- From the Tools menu, select Options
- Select the Advanced menu item, then the Network tab
- Click the Settings... button under the Connection heading
- Enter the hostname for the desired HTTP proxy (
london.wonderproxy.comfor example), and port
- Click OK
- Close these settings and enter a URL into your browser. At the prompt, enter your WonderProxy username and proxy token.