Android VPN Configuration
We built the instructions and screenshots below from Android 4.4.4, but they may apply to other Android 4 versions as well.
In the Settings area, choose More...
Choose the plus sign (+) to create a new VPN connection
Configure the VPN connection as follows:
- Enter any name that makes sense to you in the Name field
- In the Type field, choose L2TP/IPSec PSK
In the Server address field, enter
the VPN server you will use (for example,
london.wonderproxy.comfor our London server)
In the IPSec pre-shared key field,
(you must be logged in as a proxy user to view the shared secret)
- Leave L2TP secret and IPSec identifier blank
- Choose Save to store the connection
- When you connect for the first time, Android will prompt you for a username and password. Enter your WonderProxy login credentials.