We're Looking for Authors!
We're looking for more authors to help us out by writing about Testing, Localization Testing, Test Automation, and related topics. These are contract positions: you write a blog post, we pay you.
We're looking for two reasons: We see opportunity to put great content out there on these topics, and our day to day work involves running a global proxy network, not staying at the forefront of test.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has at least a year of experience working in QA engineering or test automation
- Has worked with Puppeteer, Playwright, Selenium, Sauce Labs, or another browser automation framework
- Is comfortable working with code to assist their test automation efforts
- Has examples of their own writing out somewhere (their own blog, conference talks, etc)
OUR IDEAL BLOG POST:
- Covers a technical topic related to testing
- Demonstrates some sort of automation technology
- Includes a little, but not a lot, of code
- Blog posts will go live with your name on them (you're not ghostwriting).
- If you have your own blog you're welcome to cross post there a week later, if you can
rel=canonicalback to us for that post. Build your own brand!
- We pay $350-$500USD per post. Lower end for shorter, less technical posts; higher end for longer, more technical posts.
If you're interested, drop us a line:
writers at wonderproxy.com. Please include a link to some of your writing, and a few sample topics for blog posts you'd be comfortable writing.