Localization is the process of adapting an existing website to the local language and culture of a target market. If you have users or visitors from different locations, the odds are that you could benefit from some form of localization.
We're happy to announce that we've written a guide where we look at some of the most popular components of localization, explore how to test them, and how to automate these tests with WonderProxy and testing automation tools.
What you'll learn:
- What to know before you get started
- Showing the right content to the right people
- Everything you need to know about translation
- Geo-targeted advertising, compliance issues & more
- How to automate your localization testing
Subscribe to our mailing list to access the free localization test plan guideGet the free guide